As a local family-owned company, the communities we serve are the core of our business. For over 45 years, Jackson Properties, Jackson Construction and Jackson Facility Maintenance have been committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our employees, clients, and vendors.
Since the emergence of a novel coronavirus that causes the disease known as COVID-19, we have been monitoring the rapidly evolving developments surrounding the disease and are taking steps to adjust our operations and procedures to ensure the health and well-being of our team members and clients.
Actions we are taking include:
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces throughout building common areas with disinfecting solutions;
- Posting personal hygiene/best practices recommendations issued by the CDC;
- Sharing links to the CDC website for information on how to prevent the spread of illness;
- Ordering hand sanitizer stations to place in the common lobby areas of office buildings;
- Urging staff to be vigilant about frequent hand washing and avoiding touching their face; and
- Instructing those who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers.
- We are cancelling all non-essential meetings and gatherings and adjusting our work practices to minimize person-to-person contact.
For information on occupational safety and preparing your workplaces for COVID-19, please visit:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration: https://www.osha.gov/
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/summary.html
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/
Please note that due to our increased workload in dealing with COVID-19, as well as anticipated staffing shortages due to the disease, you may experience some delays in service requests. We respectfully request your patience as we work to provide the same level of service while dealing with this ever changing healthcare situation.
We greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding during this time!